Pierre Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields in Portland, Dorset
Set on the breathtaking West Cliff and disused Bowers Quarry on Portland Dorset, 500 fantastic ethereal musical instruments of Piere Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields attracted thousands from all over the country in this 10 days Cultural Olympiad event. Presented by Inside Out Dorset, Jurassic Coast September 2012.
- Solar Panel Making and Off-Grid workshops
- Everyone needs an Energy themed party
- Recommendation! Art of Invitation: Activating Ourselves and our Communities through Creative Engagement in Challenging Times – Course dates: Starts 26 February 2018
- The Hero Who Overslept
- Pierre Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields in Portland, Dorset
- Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen!
- Girls scouts in the States teach parents How to cut energy use
- Some advice for community energy groups wanting to work with Scouts
- A selection of renewable energy cartoons
- Pop Sm-Art meters: Sir Peter Blake
- Panda Power Plant – What solar power animal should we have in the UK?
- Poetry resonating in the sustainable energy sector
- Make a Solar Oven! – Instructions
- Global Warming Science – Time to go back to school?
- Art and Energy outdoors – 19 July – Bidwell Woodland, Devon
- Ernest Cook – Art and Energy outdoors
- Renewable Futures. Art, Science and Society in the Post-Media Age Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
- The Solar Roller – SELCE’s renewable resource for your events
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability