Art and Energy outdoors – 19 July – Bidwell Woodland, Devon
Come and join me in the beatuful Bidwell woodland to play with energy in the stream 🙂
We will go for a short walk through the woodland and then set up ‘camp’ by the stream where we will have a go at making a water wheel from things that we find in the vicinity.
What you need:
- We will be outside throughout the session, so please bring appropriate clothing. (I suggest trousers and walking boot/shoes given we will be in grass and woodland….but also something you could paddle in!)
- Perhaps a blanket to sit on?
- We’ll have a bit of string and some snippers for you to use in the making session, but if you’d like to bring anything else you’d find useful, that would be great. (Nothing too heavy!)
- Please bring refreshments and water with you.
- There are no toilets on site.(The nearest toilet is at The Church House Inn which is about 10-15 minutes walk away)
Andrew Lithgow has kindly offered to host us at Bidwell Woodland where he lives off grid and we might be able to see how he harnesses and uses energy sustainably.
There is imited parking at Bidwell Woodland so places on the sessions are limited and need to be booked in advance.