10:10 Activism App Architecture Artists role Book Call for papers Call to artists Chris Freemantle Climate change Community energy Competition Contemporary Art Dark ecology Data Debate Demand Energy Equality Demanding Times Design Electronic Ellie Harrison Energy Energy efficiency Exeter Feeding the Insatiable Festival Film Film-making Fund Future Works Glasgow Graphic design History Hydro ICE Illustration Infrastructure Julie's Bicycle Kaleider Land Art Generator Landscape Laura Watts Light Marine Matt Harvey Music Oil Participatory Art perception and affect Photography Plymouth Poetry Public art Public engagement Regen SW Renewable energy Research RRAAF Schools Schumacher College Sculpture Smart Solar Stories of Change Strategy and Policy Sustainable Earth Institute Symposium Tipping Point Visual art Visual Arts Visualisation Walk Wind Workshop Writing
- Recommendation! Art of Invitation: Activating Ourselves and our Communities through Creative Engagement in Challenging Times – Course dates: Starts 26 February 2018
- The Hero Who Overslept
- Pierre Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields in Portland, Dorset
- Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen!
- Girls scouts in the States teach parents How to cut energy use
- Some advice for community energy groups wanting to work with Scouts
- A selection of renewable energy cartoons
- Pop Sm-Art meters: Sir Peter Blake
- Panda Power Plant – What solar power animal should we have in the UK?
- Poetry resonating in the sustainable energy sector
- Make a Solar Oven! – Instructions
- Global Warming Science – Time to go back to school?
- Art and Energy outdoors – 19 July – Bidwell Woodland, Devon
- Ernest Cook – Art and Energy outdoors
- Renewable Futures. Art, Science and Society in the Post-Media Age Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
- The Solar Roller – SELCE’s renewable resource for your events
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability
- Anne Douglas – Low Carbon Futures: what have the arts and humanities got to do with it?
- Sounding the Sea Symposium – Invisible Dust – 15-16 Jun – Hull