The Green Energy Awards is a night to remember as we celebrate the success of the south west renewable energy industry, at the Assembly Rooms, Bath on 29 November 2016.
Nominating your work, or a colleague, for an award is a great opportunity to raise your organisation’s profile in the sector and gain recognition for your successes.
8 September is the deadline for your nominations.
Arts and Green Energy Award – Prize of £1000
This award is designed to recognise the crucial role that creative practitioners play in challenging, deepening and broadening the energy debate. We welcome nominations from a range of art-forms
- Tell us about this arts and energy project
- How has the project engaged audiences / participants?
- What is the project’s legacy
- What is the significance of the project on a county, regional or national level?
How to enter
1) The first stage is a short 250 word nomination by 8 September 2016
Fill in the form on Regen SW’s website, including your 250 words on why your project should receive the Arts and Green Energy Award 2016. TIP – take a look at the criteria above!
2) You will be notified by email on the 12 September 2016 if you are through to the next round where you are required to provide a full nomination with supporting evidence by 26 September 2016.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to the prestigious awards ceremony at The Assembly Rooms in Bath on 29 November 2016.