AgIC electric pen will spark the imagination!
This captivating pen made by Tokyo-based startup AgIC conducts electricity as a person draws lines. Using a silver conductive ink, the magic pen serves as an incredible tool for paper circuit projects. Watch with wonder as the electric marker brings a miniature 3D paper town to life. AgiC’s pen set can be bought on Amazon for about $26.00
- The Hero Who Overslept
- Pierre Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields in Portland, Dorset
- Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen!
- Girls scouts in the States teach parents How to cut energy use
- Some advice for community energy groups wanting to work with Scouts
- A selection of renewable energy cartoons
- Pop Sm-Art meters: Sir Peter Blake
- Panda Power Plant – What solar power animal should we have in the UK?
- Poetry resonating in the sustainable energy sector
- Make a Solar Oven! – Instructions
- Global Warming Science – Time to go back to school?
- Art and Energy outdoors – 19 July – Bidwell Woodland, Devon
- Ernest Cook – Art and Energy outdoors
- Renewable Futures. Art, Science and Society in the Post-Media Age Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
- The Solar Roller – SELCE’s renewable resource for your events
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability
- Anne Douglas – Low Carbon Futures: what have the arts and humanities got to do with it?
- Sounding the Sea Symposium – Invisible Dust – 15-16 Jun – Hull
- Active Energy: Three Mills Invitation to the launch of the new turbine – 3.30 – 5pm Saturday 13th May 2017