AgIC electric pen will spark the imagination!
This captivating pen made by Tokyo-based startup AgIC conducts electricity as a person draws lines. Using a silver conductive ink, the magic pen serves as an incredible tool for paper circuit projects. Watch with wonder as the electric marker brings a miniature 3D paper town to life. AgiC’s pen set can be bought on Amazon for about $26.00
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability
- Anne Douglas – Low Carbon Futures: what have the arts and humanities got to do with it?
- Sounding the Sea Symposium – Invisible Dust – 15-16 Jun – Hull
- Active Energy: Three Mills Invitation to the launch of the new turbine – 3.30 – 5pm Saturday 13th May 2017
- THE DEVIL’S DOOR: A CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS TO ISSUE 12 – Dark Mountain
- Museum of Fossil Fuels
- Electricity: The spark of life at Wellcome 23 February 2017 – 25 June 2017
- Brendan Dawes: Data and Poetry
- Getting to grips with Clean Energy -Webinar – 15th March
- Cultural Launch – ‘Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen’ – Centre for Alternative Technology
- Fully Charged show on Youtube
- The intersection of contemporary art with ecology, climate change, and environmental activism – Call for papers
- Poland unveils glowing bright blue bike lane that’s charged by the sun
- Plymouth Energy Community’s Warm and Well programme show how to engage people creatively and practically
- Call for papers: Sustainable Earth 2017 – 29 and 30 June 2017 – Rolle Marquee, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges A photography competition – The Sustainable Earth Institute – Open to all, focused on global sustainability
- The Futurenauts Podcast – Sailing close to the winds of change – By Mark Stevenson and Ed Gillespie
- Blade by Nayan Kulkarni for Hull Capital of Culture
- The Deep Time Walk App is now available!