Nominations open for the PEA Awards
Across sectors ranging from finance and energy to music and art, the P.E.A. Awards identifies and celebrates the green heroes who are taking matters into their own hands and providing inspiring alternatives to business as usual. These sustainability pioneers are recognised and rewarded at our glamorous green carpet event, with music, entertainment and plenty of great food and drink!
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability
- Anne Douglas – Low Carbon Futures: what have the arts and humanities got to do with it?
- Sounding the Sea Symposium – Invisible Dust – 15-16 Jun – Hull
- Active Energy: Three Mills Invitation to the launch of the new turbine – 3.30 – 5pm Saturday 13th May 2017
- THE DEVIL’S DOOR: A CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS TO ISSUE 12 – Dark Mountain
- Museum of Fossil Fuels
- Electricity: The spark of life at Wellcome 23 February 2017 – 25 June 2017
- Brendan Dawes: Data and Poetry
- Getting to grips with Clean Energy -Webinar – 15th March
- Cultural Launch – ‘Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen’ – Centre for Alternative Technology
- Fully Charged show on Youtube
- The intersection of contemporary art with ecology, climate change, and environmental activism – Call for papers
- Poland unveils glowing bright blue bike lane that’s charged by the sun
- Plymouth Energy Community’s Warm and Well programme show how to engage people creatively and practically
- Call for papers: Sustainable Earth 2017 – 29 and 30 June 2017 – Rolle Marquee, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges A photography competition – The Sustainable Earth Institute – Open to all, focused on global sustainability
- The Futurenauts Podcast – Sailing close to the winds of change – By Mark Stevenson and Ed Gillespie
- Blade by Nayan Kulkarni for Hull Capital of Culture
- The Deep Time Walk App is now available!