Thoughts on Energy Hacking
photo: @gorminator On the day we were preparing for Utopia Works Energy Hack at Derby Silk Mill, with partners from across a number of factories along the Derwent and Don Valleys I found myself reflecting upon the notion of hacking, and what it means to me, particularly in relation to my work on Future Works and […]
- Recommendation! Art of Invitation: Activating Ourselves and our Communities through Creative Engagement in Challenging Times – Course dates: Starts 26 February 2018
- The Hero Who Overslept
- Pierre Sauvageot’s famous Harmonic Fields in Portland, Dorset
- Zero Carbon Britain: Making it Happen!
- Girls scouts in the States teach parents How to cut energy use
- Some advice for community energy groups wanting to work with Scouts
- A selection of renewable energy cartoons
- Pop Sm-Art meters: Sir Peter Blake
- Panda Power Plant – What solar power animal should we have in the UK?
- Poetry resonating in the sustainable energy sector
- Make a Solar Oven! – Instructions
- Global Warming Science – Time to go back to school?
- Art and Energy outdoors – 19 July – Bidwell Woodland, Devon
- Ernest Cook – Art and Energy outdoors
- Renewable Futures. Art, Science and Society in the Post-Media Age Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
- The Solar Roller – SELCE’s renewable resource for your events
- Sustainable Earth 2017 – A global forum connecting research with action – 29 and 30 June, Plymouth University
- Local focus, global challenges – The winners of a photography competition focused on global sustainability
- Anne Douglas – Low Carbon Futures: what have the arts and humanities got to do with it?
- Sounding the Sea Symposium – Invisible Dust – 15-16 Jun – Hull